Material: ABS plastic
Number of fills: 200+
We recommend using gypsum for casting G-10, G-15, G-16, the ratio of 1.5-2 kg of gypsum to 1 liter of water.
Finished panel parameters:
The size is 400x400 mm
Thickness of the product to 20 mm
The approximate consumption of gypsum for 1 panels is 3-6 kg/1pcs
How to make 3d panels?
1. Not necessary (but recommended). Make a frame (wooden is ok) under the mold so that you can tightly fix your mold on the surface.
2. Lubricate the mold (especially in deep places and corners). You can use special greases or something like vaseline (petrolatum).
3. Make mixture with ratio shown in the spreadsheet at the top and fill the mold. Tap the mold slightly several times to remove air from mixture.
4. After about 3-5 min you can feel that plaster got warmer, after this wait about 15 min and bend the edges one by one, carefully turn the mold upside down and take it off from panel.
5. Look at the panel edges and remove bevels with putty knife if they appeared.
6. Leave panel to dry in a warm place (face side down or in vertical position).
7. Also you can already mount them on wall without waiting for drying because gypsum does not shrink.